The Process for Individuals, Families and Homes
Louis Tenenbaum has been helping families and individuals make decisions about home design since 1988. Louis has helped hundreds of clients know their choices, understand the costs and considerations and communicate their wishes to contractors for successful, innovative and beautiful results.
The process starts with your dreams and desires, considers your assets and abilities and provides you the information to make thoughtful decisions. Then we hold the contractor’s feet to the fire. Louis makes sure your job is done RIGHT!
Call Louis to plot your independent living strategy. (301) 983-0131
Louis pioneered Independent Living Strategy, the process that empowers YOU to control your future. Louis helps you decide what to do with your home to guarantee that you stay.
What an Independent Living Strategist does
- Assists in identifying issues.
- Documents existing conditions of building, daily routines and resources.
- Devises solutions including home modifications and equipment.
- Empowers the client to evaluate and choose a solution.
- Prepares drawings, specifications and lists for contractors, suppliers and installers. Provides equipment when appropriate.
- Orchestrates, facilitates and supervises construction/installation. HOLDS contractor feet to the fire, seeing that everything is done right.
- Follow up and tune-up to assure a working system.
- Provides referral to community resources for an integrated system.
- Facilitates the potential for independence.
10 years later:
Hope all is well with you and yours. I just wanted you to know I thought of you with appreciation on Friday after the earthquake. Our bed rests on floor area that you guys created. Of course we shook, but it’s all still holding up fine, thank G-d!
Many thanks for the great work. Each day we continue to enjoy all the improvements we (you) made to the house.
All the best—Judy